Exhibitors who would like to partake in Ascend Events event should complete the below form first, then make payment for desired table or booth. Exhibitors may SELL or PROMOTE anything in line with the performing arts event theme and is approved by Ascend Performing Arts and host facility. There are special rates for nonprofits, performing arts circuits, Ascend Partners, and Blue Knights alumni (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
This Exhibitor Application becomes binding and effective only when:
1. An authorized agent of the exhibiting company has submitted the exhibitor application below.
2. Payment has been completed.
3. Ascend Performing Arts expressly accepts the Application via formal confirmation.
4. The person signing exhibitor application must have consent and authority to execute and legally bind the exhibitor to all of the rules & regulations.
Ascend Performing Arts will provide the following:
1. A 10′ wide by 10′ deep (or 100 square feet) booth space.
2. Three (3) personnel exhibitor badges for your staff. Additional badges may be purchased for $10 each.
3. Mentioned in the stadium event announcements by announcer or master of ceremonies.
4. Your company logo in the event program (if print deadline is met).
NOTE: Please bring your own table(s), chairs and promotional items as the host site may not be able to provide these for you. Exhibit space not claimed by one hour prior to show opening shall be considered abandoned and may be resold or reassigned with no obligation of refund whatsoever.
Questions can be directed to: email@example.com.