Blue Knights Winds Admin Fee (WGI)
–FOR ALL BK Winds BKXPERIENCE-AUDITION PARTICIPANTS–
This ONE-TIME Administrative Fee is for the 2019 Blue Knights Winds. This non-refundable fee covers administrative and database management of all participant records, BKXperience-Audition packet support, etc.
This fee must be paid ONE-TIME per year by anyone who attends a BK Winds BKXperience-Audition clinic event with the Blue Knights. All BKXperience packet information and music will be emailed once this ONE-TIME Admin Fee is paid.
NOTE: BK Winds auditionees who also audition for the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps will only need to pay THIS $25 Admin Fee for both ensembles once per season. The Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Admin Fee ($55) will be WAIVED if the BK Winds Admin Fee ($25) is paid in the same season.
This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE at any time.
2018 Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps (DCI) Admin Fee
--FOR ALL BKXPERIENCE-AUDITION PARTICIPANTS--
This ONE-TIME Administrative Fee is for anyone audition for the 2018 Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps or who just wishes to purchase the audition materials for all sections (Brass, Color Guard, Front Ensemble and Battery Percussion). This non-refundable fee covers administrative and database management of all participant records, BKXperience-Audition packet support, etc.
This fee must be paid ONE-TIME per year by anyone who attends a BKXperience-Audition clinic event with the Blue Knights. All BKXperience packet information and music will be emailed once this ONE-TIME Admin Fee is paid (the process takes within 24-hours, if you do not receive an email confirmation with the download links, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
NOTE: This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE at any time.
BK Winds 2019 Pre-Audition Clinic (Sep 2)
This is the registration fee for the Blue Knights Winds Pre-Audition Clinic is open to anyone on Sunday, September 2nd held at Englewood High School (map) from 10:00am to 6:00pm. This clinic is open to anyone whether or not they intend to audition for the Blue Knights Winds. Come out to make some friends, have fun, and learn some performance techniques from the Blue Knights staff. Lunch provided! (But you are welcome to bring your own 😎)DID YOU KNOW? - All 4 BK Winds Clinics "Early Bird" online payments (2 weeks prior to clinic) are $20 bucks! - Attend BOTH the BK Winds Audition #1 and #2 clinics and get FREE access to the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps November Camp! - Pay the $25 BK Winds Admin Fee and get the $55 Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Admin Fee WAIVED!
The clinic registration fee covers our cost of facilities, instruction, lunch, etc. NOTE: This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE at any time.
After you pay for the clinic, you should receive an email with links to download the audition materials. Please e-mail email@example.com if you do not receive the download links.
*The Blue Knights reserves the right to modify or change its venues, dates, fees, merchandise, and any other event details, website content or policies it sees fit as needed with no prior advanced notice. You agree to these terms upon registering for an event or using this website. We update our website daily so this is generally your best source for the most current and up to date information. Check back often as it is not uncommon your event page will get updated with more current information than seen when you registered as the event gets closer.
BKXperience-Perform! Clinic (Ogden, UT)
On Wednesday, July 11th, Ascend Performing Arts will present a marching band clinic entitled BKXperience-Perform! as part of its Ascend Education program. This clinic will be held at Stewart Stadium on the day of Corps Encore (learn more) show in Ogden, UT from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
The clinic is designed for ALL sections (winds, percussion, color guard, and drum major/student leaders) and includes:
- Lunch meal
- Dinner meal
- BKX Clinic t-shirt
- Ticket to Corps Encore ($20 value).
NOTE: If you wish to purchase tickets to Corps Encore separately (for example, if you will be attending with your high school band) you may pay the reduced clinic fee. Simply select the option "without CE ticket" below the registration form.
Students will learn performance techniques by the Blue Knights staff.Clinic Fees:
- With CE Ticket:
- Early Bird: $40 before June 30th
- Pre-Pay: $50 after June 30th and before July 11th
- At the Door: $60 on July 11th
- Without CE Ticket:
- Early Bird: $20 before June 30th
- Pre-Pay: $30 after June 30th and before July 11th
- At the Door: $40 on July 11th
For more information and a downloadable poster, (*coming soon*). Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. An authorized agent of the exhibiting company has submitted the exhibitor application below. 2. Payment has been completed. 3. Ascend Performing Arts expressly accepts the Application via formal confirmation. 4. The person signing exhibitor application must have consent and authority to execute and legally bind the exhibitor to all of the rules & regulations.Ascend Performing Arts will provide the following:
1. A 10′ wide by 10′ deep (or 100 square feet) booth space. 2. Three (3) personnel exhibitor badges for your staff. Additional badges may be purchased for $10 each. 3. Mentioned in the stadium event announcements by announcer or master of ceremonies. 4. Your company logo in the event program (if print deadline is met).NOTE: Please bring your own table(s), chairs and promotional items as the host site may not be able to provide these for you. Exhibit space not claimed by one hour prior to show opening shall be considered abandoned and may be resold or reassigned with no obligation of refund whatsoever. Questions can be directed to: email@example.com.