Blue Knights Winds Admin Fee (WGI)
–FOR ALL BK Winds BKXPERIENCE-AUDITION PARTICIPANTS–
This ONE-TIME Administrative Fee is for the 2019 Blue Knights Winds. This non-refundable fee covers administrative and database management of all participant records, BKXperience-Audition packet support, etc.
This fee must be paid ONE-TIME per year by anyone who attends a BK Winds BKXperience-Audition clinic event with the Blue Knights. All BKXperience packet information and music will be emailed once this ONE-TIME Admin Fee is paid.
NOTE: BK Winds auditionees who also audition for the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps will only need to pay THIS $25 Admin Fee for both ensembles once per season. The Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Admin Fee ($55) will be WAIVED if the BK Winds Admin Fee ($25) is paid in the same season.
This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE at any time.
1. An authorized agent of the exhibiting company has submitted the exhibitor application below. 2. Payment has been completed. 3. Ascend Performing Arts expressly accepts the Application via formal confirmation. 4. The person signing exhibitor application must have consent and authority to execute and legally bind the exhibitor to all of the rules & regulations.Ascend Performing Arts will provide the following:
1. A 10′ wide by 10′ deep (or 100 square feet) booth space. 2. Three (3) personnel exhibitor badges for your staff. Additional badges may be purchased for $10 each. 3. Mentioned in the stadium event announcements by announcer or master of ceremonies. 4. Your company logo in the event program (if print deadline is met).NOTE: Please bring your own table(s), chairs and promotional items as the host site may not be able to provide these for you. Exhibit space not claimed by one hour prior to show opening shall be considered abandoned and may be resold or reassigned with no obligation of refund whatsoever. Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
King Soopers Neighborhood Rewards Card
Ascend Performing Arts is pleased to announce a new way to support our programs simply by buying groceries! We are now offering King Soopers Neighborhood Rewards Cards in the BKMarketplace. King Soopers is a part of the Kroger family, so these reloadable rewards cards can be used nationwide at many popular grocery stores. (click here for a full list)
Every time you load up your card to purchase gas, prescriptions or groceries at participating stores, Ascend Performing Arts will receive 5% of the total amount back!
This is an easy way to make money for Ascend and your favorite ensembles, while doing something you’d be doing anyway—buying groceries!
Simply purchase the card through our store, then take it with you the next time you go shopping. Prior to checking out, load the card with any amount (up to $500 at a time) and then use it to pay for your purchases. You can load your card at the Customer Service counter, but as there is a 5 minute delay for processing it’s easiest to just ask your cashier to load it with your specified amount in a separate transaction before you buy your groceries.
That’s all it takes to give back to Ascend Performing Arts! Purchase your card today, and start saving tomorrow.
For a detailed FAQ about our King Soopers Neighborhood Rewards Card Program and a list of participating stores, please click here.
BKXperience-Perform! Clinic (Denver, CO)
On Saturday, July 13th, Ascend Performing Arts will present a marching band clinic entitled BKXperience-Perform! as part of its Ascend Education program. This clinic will be held at Broncos Stadium at Mile High on the day of Drums Along the Rockies (learn more) show in Denver, CO from 9:00am to 5:00pm.Students will learn performance techniques taught by the Blue Knights as well as a selection of music to be performed alongside the members of the Denver Broncos Stampede in the opening ceremonies for the Drums Along the Rockies show immediately following the clinic. NOTE: Participating in the opening ceremonies is OPTIONAL.
The clinic is designed for ALL sections (winds, percussion, color guard, and drum major/student leaders) from ages in high school, college and up and includes:
- Lunch meal
- Dinner meal
- BKX Clinic t-shirt
- World Class instruction by Blue Knights Staff.
NOTE: If you purchase the BKX Clinic ticket, you'll receive a discount code for a Drums Along the Rockies ticket.Clinic Fees:
- Early Bird: $30 before midnight on May 31st
- Pre-Pay: $40 after May 31st and before July 13th
- At the Door: $50 on July 13th
Questions? Email: email@example.com