Blue Knights General Payment
STEP 1: Type your first name and last name as well as the reason for this transaction (i.e., shipping fee payment) in the boxes.
STEP 2: Click on the number of times you want to “buy” this item to make your payment. Example: To make a $200 payment, you would type 200 in the amount box.
STEP 3: Click on “Add to Cart” and check-out.
NOTE: This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE at any time.
Questions? Let us know: Info@AscendPerformingArts.org
1. An authorized agent of the exhibiting company has submitted the exhibitor application below. 2. Payment has been completed. 3. Ascend Performing Arts expressly accepts the Application via formal confirmation. 4. The person signing exhibitor application must have consent and authority to execute and legally bind the exhibitor to all of the rules & regulations.Ascend Performing Arts will provide the following:
1. A 10′ wide by 10′ deep (or 100 square feet) booth space. 2. Three (3) personnel exhibitor badges for your staff. Additional badges may be purchased for $10 each. 3. Mentioned in the stadium event announcements by announcer or master of ceremonies. 4. Your company logo in the event program (if print deadline is met).NOTE: Please bring your own table(s), chairs and promotional items as the host site may not be able to provide these for you. Exhibit space not claimed by one hour prior to show opening shall be considered abandoned and may be resold or reassigned with no obligation of refund whatsoever. Questions can be directed to: email@example.com.
BKXperience-Perform! Clinic (Ogden, UT)
On Wednesday, July 10th, Ascend Performing Arts will present a marching band clinic entitled BKXperience-Perform!
The clinic is designed for ALL sections (winds, percussion, color guard, and drum major/student leaders) and includes:
- Lunch meal
- Dinner meal
- BKX Clinic t-shirt
- World Class instruction by Blue Knights Staff.
NOTE: If you purchase a BKX Clinic ticket, you'll receive a discount code for a Corps Encore ticket.Clinic Fees:
- Early Bird: $30 before midnight on May 31st
- Pre-Pay: $40 after May 31st and before July 10th
- At the Door: $50 on July 10th
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Blue Knights Video Admin Fee
–FOR THE BLUE KNIGHTS DRUM & BUGLE CORPS (DCI) BRASS, COLOR GUARD, PERCUSSION–Although attending one of our November or December BKXperience-Audition! Clinics and Camps for the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps certainly gives us the best opportunity to evaluate your talents (and you the best opportunity to show us your talents), you may submit a video audition under certain circumstances. Click to learn more: BKnights.org Audition material will be e-mailed in your transaction receipt as download links (NOTE: Still being finalized at this time). Follow the instructions and email a video link (such as an UNLISTED YOUTUBE VIDEO) to your caption head after you pay your fee.
If you haven't already, read the Frequently Asked Questions (here). Then, contact your caption head before proceeding!
COLOR GUARD - email@example.com
PERCUSSION - firstname.lastname@example.org*At this time, there are no Drum Major video auditions.
NOTE: The video fee is a one-time payment of $95 for everyone who wishes to do a video audition.
DEADLINE: November 1st (however, all captions are still considering video auditions on a case-by-case basis. Please contact your caption head above to discuss.
This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE at any time.
King Soopers Neighborhood Rewards Card
Ascend Performing Arts is pleased to announce a new way to support our programs simply by buying groceries! We are now offering King Soopers Neighborhood Rewards Cards in the BKMarketplace. King Soopers is a part of the Kroger family, so these reloadable rewards cards can be used nationwide at many popular grocery stores. (click here for a full list)
Every time you load up your card to purchase gas, prescriptions or groceries at participating stores, Ascend Performing Arts will receive 5% of the total amount back!
This is an easy way to make money for Ascend and your favorite ensembles, while doing something you’d be doing anyway—buying groceries!
Simply purchase the card through our store, then take it with you the next time you go shopping. Prior to checking out, load the card with any amount (up to $500 at a time) and then use it to pay for your purchases. You can load your card at the Customer Service counter, but as there is a 5 minute delay for processing it’s easiest to just ask your cashier to load it with your specified amount in a separate transaction before you buy your groceries.
That’s all it takes to give back to Ascend Performing Arts! Purchase your card today, and start saving tomorrow.
For a detailed FAQ about our King Soopers Neighborhood Rewards Card Program and a list of participating stores, please click here.