Blue Knights Brass Fee Payment
The Blue Knights Brass Fee is for contracted brass members and includes the following items:
1) 2x instrument electronic tuners
2) 1x custom-made mouthpieces
3) 1x berp
4) Supply of oil & grease
STEP 1: Type your first name and last name in the box.
STEP 2: Selection your “Section”
STEP 3: Click on “Add to Cart” and click “check-out”
NOTE: This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE at any time.
Questions? Let us know: Info@AscendPerformingArts.org
BKXperience-Perform! Clinic (Ogden, UT)
On Wednesday, July 10th, Ascend Performing Arts will present a marching band clinic entitled BKXperience-Perform!
The clinic is designed for ALL sections (winds, percussion, color guard, and drum major/student leaders) from ages in high school, college and up and includes:
- Lunch meal
- Dinner meal
- BKX Clinic t-shirt
- World Class instruction by Blue Knights Staff.
NOTE: If you purchase a BKX Clinic ticket, you'll receive a discount code for a Corps Encore ticket.Clinic Fees:
- Early Bird: $30 before midnight on May 31st
- Pre-Pay: $40 after May 31st and before July 10th
- At the Door: $50 on July 10th
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Blue Knights Video Admin Fee
–FOR THE BLUE KNIGHTS DRUM & BUGLE CORPS (DCI) BRASS, COLOR GUARD, PERCUSSION–
Although attending one of our November or December BKXperience-Audition! Clinics and Camps for the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps certainly gives us the best opportunity to evaluate your talents (and you the best opportunity to show us your talents), you may submit a video audition under certain circumstances. Click to learn more: BKnights.org Audition material will be e-mailed in your transaction receipt as download links. Follow the instructions and email a video link (such as an UNLISTED YOUTUBE VIDEO) to your caption head after you pay your fee.
If you haven't already, read the Frequently Asked Questions (here). Then, contact your caption head before proceeding!
BRASS - email@example.com (DEADLINE: January 15, 2019)
COLOR GUARD - firstname.lastname@example.org
PERCUSSION - email@example.com
*At this time, there are no Drum Major, Percussion or Color Guard video auditions.
NOTE: The video fee is a one-time payment of $95 for everyone who wishes to do a video audition.
DEADLINE: November 1st (however, all captions are still considering video auditions on a case-by-case basis. Please contact your caption head above to discuss.
This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE at any time.
1. An authorized agent of the exhibiting company has submitted the exhibitor application below. 2. Payment has been completed. 3. Ascend Performing Arts expressly accepts the Application via formal confirmation. 4. The person signing exhibitor application must have consent and authority to execute and legally bind the exhibitor to all of the rules & regulations.Ascend Performing Arts will provide the following:
1. A 10′ wide by 10′ deep (or 100 square feet) booth space. 2. Three (3) personnel exhibitor badges for your staff. Additional badges may be purchased for $10 each. 3. Mentioned in the stadium event announcements by announcer or master of ceremonies. 4. Your company logo in the event program (if print deadline is met).NOTE: Please bring your own table(s), chairs and promotional items as the host site may not be able to provide these for you. Exhibit space not claimed by one hour prior to show opening shall be considered abandoned and may be resold or reassigned with no obligation of refund whatsoever. Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.