Blue Knights Brass Fee Payment
The Blue Knights Brass Fee includes the following items:
1) 2x instrument electronic tuners
2) 1x custom-made mouthpieces
3) 1x berp
4) Supply of oil & grease
STEP 1: Type your first name and last name in the box.
STEP 2: Selection your “Section”
STEP 3: Click on “Add to Cart” and click “check-out”
NOTE: This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE at any time.
Questions? Let us know: BKMarketplace@AscendPerformingArts.org
1. An authorized agent of the exhibiting company has submitted the exhibitor application below. 2. Payment has been completed. 3. Ascend Performing Arts expressly accepts the Application via formal confirmation. 4. The person signing exhibitor application must have consent and authority to execute and legally bind the exhibitor to all of the rules & regulations.Ascend Performing Arts will provide the following:
1. A 10′ wide by 10′ deep (or 100 square feet) booth space. 2. Three (3) personnel exhibitor badges for your staff. Additional badges may be purchased for $10 each. 3. Mentioned in the stadium event announcements by announcer or master of ceremonies. 4. Your company logo in the event program (if print deadline is met).NOTE: Please bring your own table(s), chairs and promotional items as the host site may not be able to provide these for you. Exhibit space not claimed by one hour prior to show opening shall be considered abandoned and may be resold or reassigned with no obligation of refund whatsoever. Questions can be directed to: email@example.com.
Blue Knights Percussion Ensemble Admin Fee (WGI)
--FOR ALL BKPE BKXPERIENCE-AUDITION PARTICIPANTS--
This ONE-TIME Administrative Fee is for the 2019 Blue Knights Percussion Ensemble. This non-refundable fee covers administrative and database management of all participant records, BKPE BKXperience-Audition packet support, etc.
This fee must be paid ONE-TIME per year by anyone who attends a BKPE BKXperience-Audition clinic event with the Blue Knights. All BKPE BKXperience packet information and music will be emailed once this ONE-TIME Admin Fee is paid.
NOTE: BKPE auditionees who also audition for the Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps will only need to pay THIS $25 Admin Fee for both ensembles once per season. The Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps Admin Fee ($55) will be WAIVED if the BKPE Admin Fee ($25) is paid in the same season.
This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE at any time.
BKXperience-Perform! Clinic (Denver, CO)
On Saturday, July 14th, Ascend Performing Arts will present a marching band clinic entitled BKXperience-Perform! as part of its Ascend Education program. This clinic will be held at Mile High stadium on the day of Drums Along the Rockies (learn more) show in Denver, Colorado from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Students will learn performance techniques taught by the Blue Knights as well as a selection of music to be performed alongside the members of the Denver Broncos Stampede in the opening ceremonies for the Drums Along the Rockies show immediately following the clinic.
The clinic is designed for ALL sections (winds, percussion, color guard, drum major/student leaders) and includes:
- Lunch meal
- Dinner meal
- BKX Clinic t-shirt
- Ticket to Drums Along the Rockies ($20 value).
NOTE: If you wish to purchase tickets to Drums Along the Rockies separately (for example, if you will be attending with your high school band) you may pay the reduced clinic fee. Simply select the option "without DATR ticket" below the registration form.Clinic Fees:
- With DATR Ticket:
- Early Bird: $40 by June 30th
- Pre-Pay: $50 after June 30th
- At the Door: $60 on July 14th
- Without DATR Ticket:
- Early Bird: $20 by June 30th
- Pre-Pay: $30 after June 30th
- At the Door: $40 on July 14th
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org